Royal Alliance, the firm I use to support my business operations, has been rebranded to Osaic (Osaic Wealth, Inc.). I have been affiliated with Royal Alliance since 2000. The parent company, Advisor Group has grown to include seven other broker dealers and about 11,000 financial professionals. Now was the time to consolidate under one new brand. This will simplify our interactions with the government regulators with one central point of contact. Also, as more financial advisors retire, it will ease the process of transferring the business to the advisor taking over the business.
Here are some key things to know:
• The firm’s parent company has also adopted the Osaic brand (formerly Advisor Group).
• You may notice the new name and logo on materials from Osaic, but otherwise, you will not experience any changes.
• Systems and forms are being updated to reflect this new name, but you may continue to see the Royal Alliance or Advisor Group name until that is completed.
• This change will not impact the way we work together, and I’ll continue to manage your accounts in the same way as today.
• Your account numbers and logins will also remain the same as today.
• If they haven’t already, Osaic will soon provide you with notice of this change when they send you a required annual privacy notice. If you are enrolled in e-delivery, this will be
sent electronically through the eQuipt Client Portal. Otherwise, it will be sent via U.S. Mail.
• No action is required from you as a result of any of the information Osaic sends you about the name change and privacy.
• Your household may receive multiple notifications, depending on which Social Security Numbers are associated with your account.